“Photography is not my job nor hobby. It is my passion.” ~Paul Manoian
Even though I am known as a Detroit photographer, I regularly photograph throughout Metro Detroit and southeast Michigan. I am probably best known for my model, fashion and editorial as well as professional head shot photography here in Metro Detroit, but all of that carries over into my other photography as well, especially weddings, high school seniors and kids.
Paul was great! We unintentionally gave him many challenges (time constraints, last minute accessibility, weather changes, unexpected surprises) and he overcame them all with professionalism and creativity making our senior picture experience awesome, not to mention the pictures captured exactly what we had hoped for!” ~S. K.
Why Choose Paul Manoian Photography?
- Because you expect only the best – I was Voted #1 for Best Portrait Photography in the Detroit area!
- I offer “No Limits” sessions! – There are absolutely no limits to the number of poses or wardrobe changes allowed during your session.
- Low minimum print order amount – Order only what you like and purchase what you need!
- Sessions are shot on location with no additional “premium” charge (Travel expenses will be added for sessions outside my normal Metro Detroit photographer service area).
- Digital images are available of every print ordered so they can be proudly displayed on Facebook! Just ask!
- I’m backed by a full service team! I work very closely with a number of professionals to ensure you receive the “look” you really want. Hair, makeup, styling and additional services are available upon request for an additional fee.
Where will Paul Manoian Photography Shoot?
I am a professional Detroit photographer based in Livonia, Michigan. But, cover all of Wayne, Oakland, Washtenaw and Livingston Counties as well as the entire Metro Detroit, Michigan area including Ann Arbor, Brighton, Canton, Farmington Northville, Novi, Pinckney, Plymouth, Southfield, South Lyon, West Bloomfield and the neighboring communities.
Of course, I regularly shoot on-location throughout the United States.
Who is Paul Manoian?
My photography career started as an artistic endeavor in my early teen years and then exploded while attending the University of Michigan. I offer creative photographic services for model and editorial shoots, senior portraits, weddings, etc. My entire team is dedicated to producing the professional photographs of the highest quality.
Since I love to shoot on-location at an outdoor retreat, your favorite spot or in your home, I often rely on the beauty of natural light and may choose to modify it with diffusers and reflectors. Even so, I utilize full studio lighting when appropriate and will combine it with available natural light based on the time and day and location.
I currently live in Livonia, Michigan with my wife, two kids and two cats. My other interests include camping, fishing and web design.
I’m Ready! What’s Next?
Great! Please contact me online using the form below or call 734-776-0497 if you have additional questions. I can’t wait to work with you!