If you remember one thing, remember this: your headshot represents your professional BRAND and your BRAND is everything! You wouldn’t trust your brand to the cheapest “PR” company. Similarly, don’t trust your brand’s IMAGE to the cheapest photographer in the area or the “portrait photographer” at the mall. Presenting a bad image of your brand is worse than not presenting one at all.
Here are our Top 3 considerations for a great headshot:
- Be Professional – You need to look like a seasoned professional. Your wardrobe, hair, grooming all need to work together to represent your brand.
- Be Styled – You need to be properly styled and look “up to date”. This isn’t just a “headshot”, it’s your personal and company BRAND. If you look outdated, people will led to the opinion that you are.
- Be Natural – This is not the time for “glam shots”. You need to look natural and not obviously retouched.
Check out some of other portfolios with professional headshots to get ideas for your own session:
- Model and Actor Headshots
- Child Actor Headshots
- Fashion, Editorial and Commercial
- Musicians and Artists
- Dance and Ballet
If so, we would love the opportunity to work with you! Please feel free to contact us online or call 313-883-9500 so we can answer your questions as well as discuss available session dates and times.
What are you waiting for? Book a headshot session now!