FREE SPECIAL OFFERS AND DISCOUNTS
Sign up for FREE today and receive photography session special offers and discounts in your email inbox! How great is that?!
Thank you for being a guest writer! Make sure you understand our expectations here prior to posting:
If you are a photographer, please be sure to let us know prior to writing an article. We appreciate your honesty so we can make informed decisions regarding any potential conflicts of interest.
Here are the instructions on writing your first article:
- Go here: https://www.paulmanoian.com/photography/wp-login.php
- User name: <sent to you via email>
- Password: <sent to you via email>
- Update your author profile: Click USERS – then YOUR PROFILE (Be sure you change your password!)
- Upload your author avatar to Gravatar.com using the same email address as your blog author account
- Write your post: Click POSTS – then ADD NEW
- Add a title
- Link text in previously published posts on our blog where it makes sense (if you know how)
- Add tags to the “tag” section: words or phrases separated by commas that explain what the post is all about (e.g. photographer, modeling, headshots, etc)
- Pick the GUEST WRITERS blog post category
- Provide you ensure you provide a Custom Title Tag, Meta Description and Meta Keywords
When you are done, go ahead and click the SUBMIT FOR REVIEW button. We will be notified that your article is ready and will take it from there. We will proof everything and provide feedback if necessary. In addition, we may make some editorial changes to better align with our brand and for improved search engine optimization.
We often schedule articles to be published a week or two in advance. We will let you know a tentative date for your article after it has been scheduled.
Thank you for being a guest writer at Paul Manoian Photography! We hope you will decide to publish another article soon!
IMPORTANT: Don’t forget to encourage people to comment on your new post from other social media sites like Facebook and Twitter! Be sure to respond to feedback and questions from readers when they leave comments on your article.
- A maximum of two (2) external hyperlinks are allowed per blog post. All external links will be managed by our website for performance tracking purposes – direct external links will not be provided.
- To avoid any potential copyright issues, no images may be used in your blog post that were no taken created by Paul Manoian Photography. Any images from external sources will be removed.