Do you have a great business headshot?
Studies have shown that people form opinions in 8 seconds. Like it or not, that’s all you have and those 8 seconds start when they see you business headshot on your company’s website, a press release, LinkedIn or another social media site. Make the most of those 8 seconds and help form the opinion you want them to have with a great business headshot.
We regularly work with corporations and executive teams to provide business headshots for their company websites, professional networking sites and corporate marketing materials. These businesses understand the importance of quality, consistent imagery for their C-Level executives and senior leaders. But, these same business also understand that having great head shots are important for everyone.
Great Business Headshots Represent Your Brand
It is critical to remember your professional business headshots represents your professional BRAND. More than ever, your BRAND is everything! You wouldn’t trust your brand to the cheapest "PR" company. Similarly, don’t trust your brand’s IMAGE to the cheapest photographer in the area or the "portrait photographer" at the mall. Presenting a bad image of your brand is worse than not presenting one at all.
Here are our Top 3 considerations for a great business headshot:
- Be Professional – You need to look like a seasoned professional. Your wardrobe, hair, grooming all need to work together to represent your brand.
- Be Styled – You need to be properly styled and look "up to date". This isn’t just a "headshot", it’s your personal and company BRAND. If you look outdated, people will led to the opinion that you are.
- Be Natural – This is not the time for "glam shots". You need to look natural and not obviously retouched.
Business Headshot Investment
It should be readily apparent at this point that a generic picture is not good enough. That’s why we offer the flexibility to work with us on an hourly basis to allow multiple people to take advantage of the same session time if desired.
The investment for business headshot sessions with Paul Manoian Photography is only $125 per hour (on-location or outdoor session) with half and full day rates available. This includes:
- Unlimited people for headshots as time allows
- Unlimited wardrobe changes as time allows
- An online private proofing gallery
- Time and talent of the headshot photographer
- Digital Proofs of images you would like to use are only $50 each (includes retouching and image release)
If you are in Metro Detroit and need updated business headshots or executive headshots for your company’s website or marketing materials, please use the form below or call 313-883-9500 to get started. We can’t wait to discuss your company’s brand!