FREE SPECIAL OFFERS AND DISCOUNTS
Sign up for FREE today and receive photography session special offers and discounts in your email inbox! How great is that?!
Welcome Class of 2021 Seniors! You made it!
This is your year! It’s your opportunity to make a statement! That’s why we hope you decide to join us as a Model Rep in our Senior Pictures Ambassador Program!
Paul Manoian is an award winning senior lifestyle photographer in Michigan and is currently seeking ambassadors from various schools in the Metro Detroit area to act as Ambassadors. Throughout the year, you may see your images on marketing materials, social media and anything else where we think you would look great! Even so, the best part is you will receive credits to purchase prints for your own senior portraits when your friends book their own senior pictures session from your referrals in return.
Who is it for?
If you are currently a Junior or Senior, we want you! You can earn a free senior portrait photography session, prints, products and cash! All you have to do as an Ambassador is tell your friends about us. No, you don’t have to be a super model…just be an outgoing, fun-spirited person! Unfortunately, the Ambassador Search is only open for a number of select high schools. So, if you are interested in participating, please ask first to ensure reps are still being accepted from your school.
How do I enter?
It’s simple. Complete the online entry application found at the bottom of this page. We will evaluate your application to see if you qualify and determine if we already have enough Ambassadors from your school for your complimentary senior pictures session.
What do Ambassador model reps receive?
Top Ambassadors for Paul Manoian Photography will receive a complimentary lifestyle photography session for their senior portraits. You may also receive free rep business cards to hand out to your classmates along with a spot on our website as a model showing off your images. When your referrals call us and book a senior session, you then earn credits and prizes like a Mastercard/Visa gift card!
What is the credit system?
- Book 3 senior referrals and earn $75 in print credits and 3 free social media profile images
- Book 5 senior referrals and earn $125 in print credits and 5 free social media profile image
- Book 8 senior referrals and earn $200 in print credits and 8 free social media profile images
- Book 12 senior referrals and earn $300 in print credits and 12 free social media profile images
The three (3) students with this highest number of bookings will also receive the following prizes:
- Third Place – $50 Visa/Mastercard Gift Card
- Second Place – $100 visa/Mastcard Gift Card
- First Place – $150 Visa/Mastercard Gift Card
The top three (3) students will be notified via email no later than October 1, 2020. The deadline for booking referrals to earn the prizes for first, second or third place is September 1, 2020.
NOTE: Students must refer a minimum of eight (8) bookings to be eligible to win a gift card. In the event of a tie, the prize will go to the student that referred eight (8) bookings first.
Is there anything special I should know if I am chosen as an Ambassador?
- You must schedule your senior portrait session to take place before July 1, 2020.
- You will be representing our company so we ask that you actively promote Paul Manoian Photography throughout the year. We rely on your support and active models will be rewarded!
- You may only hand out your Rep cards to potential clients for Paul Manoian Photography, not family and friends.
- You must exclusively use your model rep images as your profile pictures on Facebook and other social networking sites until October 1, 2020.
- You may not order prints or download images from your session until at least two (2) students schedule and hold their session for senior pictures as a result of your direct referral.
- We get creative ideas throughout the year and will call on our models to help test them out! Although it’s not required, we appreciate your help.
- Have a GREAT time and enjoy your final year!
Where do I apply?
Please complete the student application below and remember this is just like a job interview. We ask that everyone take their time completing the application. Please use clear, concise sentences and correct grammar. We will evaluate applications and notify you if we feel you’d be a good choice for representing Paul Manoian Photography. We want only the best, outgoing, and professional students representing our company!
When you have completed these, we will evaluate your application to determine if you meet our qualifications for representing Paul Manoian Photography. If you do, we will call you to discuss your responses to the application questions over the phone so we can get to know you one on one. If ultimately selected, we will schedule your complimentary senior pictures session. We will contact students/parents Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Remember, you may not order any prints from your free session until at least three (3) students schedule and hold a session for their senior pictures as a result of your direct referral. Most importantly, timing is everything! If you are selected as an Ambassador and have not referred any students for their senior pictures before the first day of class in the fall, you will be billed $125 to cover the costs and expenses directly associated with your session. At that point, you will be able to purchase images from the session.
NOTE TO PARENTS: You MUST sign the contract with us before the session for your student’s senior pictures is scheduled. It’s available online (Parent Contract). By entering this contest, you are permitting Paul Manoian Photography to use your student’s first name and photograph on the blog, website and in marketing materials. You are confirming you have the authority to commit to this. Signing the contract and submitting a Model Rep application in no way obligates you to make purchases from Paul Manoian Photography for prints, digital images or anything else.
Click this link for your parents to complete the online agreement/contract.