What is the Senior Portraits Ambassador Program?
The Paul Manoian Photography Senior Portraits Ambassador Program model rep search is underway! Paul Manoian, a top rated senior lifestyle photographer in Michigan, is currently seeking ambassadors from various schools in the Metro Detroit area to act as model representatives. Throughout the year, you may see your images on marketing materials, signs and anything else where we think you would look great! Even so, the best part is you will receive credits to purchase prints for your own senior portraits when your friends book from your referrals in return.
Who is it for?
If you are currently a Junior or Senior, we want you! You can earn a free senior portrait photography session, prints, products and cash! All you have to do as a model is tell your friends about us. No, you don’t have to be a super model…just be an outgoing, fun-spirited person! Unfortunately, the Ambassador Search is only open for a number of select high schools. So, if you are interested in participating, please ask first to ensure reps are still being accepted from your school.
How do I enter?
It’s simple. Complete the online entry application found at the bottom of this page. Then, we’ll will evaluate your application to see if you qualify for your complimentary head shot session. It lasts about 10-15 minutes. There is no obligation to purchase and there is no cost to you. If you choose to order prints from your head shot session, we’ll gladly get you the details on how to do so.
Sessions will be scheduled in January. You must be able to commit to day and time assigned to you to be considered to enter.
You’ll then receive your free website profile picture (e.g. Facebook, MySpace, etc) via email with the Paul Manoian Photography watermark (please don’t remove this!). We’ll place them on a voting area of our website and provide you with a link to notify friends and family. The students with the highest number of votes will receive the honor of being a premiere senior rep for Paul Manoian Photography and your high school! The student with the highest number of votes will receive $50 in prints just to get started.
NOTE TO PARENTS: You MUST sign the contract with us before we book the head shot session and lifestyle sessions. It’s available online (Parent Contract). By entering this contest, you are permitting Paul Manoian Photography to use your son’s/daughter’s first name and photograph on the blog, website and in marketing materials. You are confirming you have the authority to commit to this. Signing of our contract and entry form in no way obligates the winners and/or parent/guardian to make purchases from Paul Manoian Photography.
What do Ambassador model reps receive?
Top Ambassadors for Paul Manoian Photography will receive a complimentary lifestyle photography session for their senior portraits. You’ll get free rep business cards to hand out to your classmates along with a spot on our website as a model showing off your images. When your referrals call us and book a senior session, you then earn credits and prizes like a Mastercard/Visa gift card or even an iPod!
What is the credit system?
- Book 3 senior referrals and earn $75 in print credits and 3 free web profile images
- Book 5 senior referrals and earn $125 in print credits and 5 free web profile image
- Book 8 senior referrals and earn $200 in print credits and 8 free web profile images
- Book 12 senior referrals and earn $300 in print credits and 12 free web profile images
The three (3) students with this highest number of bookings will also receive the following prizes:
- Third Place – $100 Visa/Mastercard Gift Card
- Second Place – $125 visa/Mastcard Gift Card
- First Place – $150 Visa/Mastercard Gift Card and an iPod Shuffle
The top three (3) students will be notified via email no later than October 1, 2016. The deadline for booking referrals to earn the prizes for first, second or third place is September 1, 2016.
NOTE: Students must refer a minimum of eight (8) bookings to be eligible to win the gift cards and iPod. In the event of a tie, the prize will go to the student that referred eight (8) bookings first.
Is there anything special I should know if I am chosen as an Ambassador?
- You must schedule your Senior portrait session before April 15th, 2016.
- You will be representing our company so we ask that you actively promote Paul Manoian Photography throughout the year. We rely on your support and active models will be rewarded!
- You may only hand out your Rep cards to potential clients for Paul Manoian Photography, not family and friends.
- You must exclusively use your model search or new senior images as your profile pictures on Facebook, MySpace and other social networking sites until September 15, 2016.
- You may not order prints from your session until at least one (1) student schedules and holds their session for senior pictures as a result of your direct referral.
- We get creative ideas throughout the year and will call on our models to help test them out! Although it’s not required, we appreciate your help.
- Have a GREAT time and enjoy your Junior year!
Where do I apply? – BOTH YOU and your Parent/Guardian MUST SIGN the forms below!
Please complete the student application below and remember this is just like a job interview. We ask that everyone take their time completing the application. Please use clear, concise sentences and correct grammar. We will evaluate applications and notify you if we feel you’d be a good choice for representing Paul Manoian Photography. We want only the best, outgoing, and professional students representing our company!
When you have completed these, we will evaluate your application to determine if you meet our qualifications for representing Paul Manoian Photography. If you do, we will call you to discuss your responses to the application questions over the phone so we can get to know you one on one. If ultimately selected, we will schedule your complimentary headshot. We will contact students/parents Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Most importantly, timing is everything! If you are selected as a Class of 2016 Senior Rep and do not refer any students for their senior pictures before the first day of class in the fall, you will be billed $125 to cover the costs and expenses directly associated with your session and rep cards. Remember, you may not order any prints from your free session until at least one (1) student schedules and holds a session for their senior pictures as a result of your direct referral.
Click this link for your parents to complete the online agreement/contract.